Monday, November 23, 2009

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is actually THIS week. Time just seems to fly by. This is by far my absolute favorite time of year. I love the leaves changing, the cool air, drinking hot tea and hot chocolate, attempting to make delicious fall treats, the holidays and getting together with family and friends, starting and carrying on traditions. So many things.

This month was Matt and Kathryn's birthday! Matt is officially a "30 year old"...That's so funny to say now. It honestly doesn't seem old to me at all. I've always thought of age as just a number. Of course, he likes to remind me that I should "obey my elders"... He's such a funny old man. (He knows I'm joking.) We celebrated Kathryn's sweet birthday as well. She is two now and every day she is turning into such beautiful little girl. No offense to all my amazing girl friends out there, but she is hands down my favorite girl. (I am sure my friends have already figured that one out..) I can't get over her sense of humor and how witty she can be. It's so fun just laughing at each other during the day over the silliest little thing. Here are a few of her latest phrases:
"Carry-o please" - translation: "Carry me please"
"Help-u please" - translation: "Help me please"
"Whats dat?" - translation: "What's that?"
"Uh-oh, it fall down" - she says this about 50 times a day for anything that falls..
"Where'd he go?" - usually asking where Dada is or Cooper is or where Michael is...
"Luv-lou" - translation: "Love you"

Her current favorite foods:
Bean burritos -- that's my girl!!
Chips and salsa -- that's my girl!!
Carrots and ranch dressing -- (To everyone who thinks I deprive her of sweets, Matt introduced this to her!)
Apples
Oreo Cookies
Pictures to follow soon .... trouble uploading right now and I don't have the patience to keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment