Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +18ish pounds
Maternity clothes? yep and loving regular sized tank tops since it's the hottest summer EVER :)
Sleep: Still not a fan of the bathroom breaks in the middle of the night but this week's sleep hasn't been too bad. - Thankfully!
Movement: Lots more movement during the day lately.
Best moment this week: Kathryn laying her head on my belly and initiating a conversation to 'Baby Brother'.
Cravings: Fruit. Meat. Cereal. Candy. **It's been recommended that having prune juice daily or a tablespoon of Blackstrap Molasses will increase my iron... For those of you that are unaware, or curious, Blackstrap Molasses is likely the most disgusting thing you could ever eat in you LIFE!!!
Belly Button: still out
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I really miss deli sandwiches. Turkey. Turkey. Turkey...
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Deciding on a name - Officially.(!!!!) Meeting our little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment