Thursday, February 25, 2010

Choosing Words and Random Update

The other day I was carrying Kathryn and for as long as I can remember, when I carry her she puts her little arm around my neck so her hand kind of just rests on my neck. I just love the feeling. It's like a constant "half hug" while I'm carrying her. Matt was out of town at the time so she was walking with me while we were taking Cooper for a walk. By this point, she had walked too far so I was carrying her and she let go holding onto me and was balancing herself up. Normally I could handle that but trying to walk the dog at the same time, it just wasn't going to work so I said, "Kathryn, put your arms around my neck." She did exactly as I asked...which resulted in a choke hold. Thankfully she didn't squeeze but it just tickled me that she did exactly as I asked her. Guess I need to make sure I choose my words more wisely!

One of her favorite things to ask me throughout the day: "Mama, what'a you doin'? Huuhhh?"

Potty Update: She consistently uses the potty every morning. Today she wore her big girl Elmo panties and has gone at least 4-5 times in the toilet (she even did #2 for the first time today!!)!!!! We had one accident while we were out and about but I had a change of clothes packed and she wore her diaper during naptime. She's back in her big girl panties and doing great!! One word: PROGRESS!!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment