Monday, August 6, 2012

The Hiatus

Hello Blog World!

It has embarrassingly been nearly TWO years since my last post. What in the world!? It's like I've been 37 weeks preggo for forever now. You'll be happy to know that we now have a handsome little man, Jacob, who melts my heart as much as his big sister Kathryn does. He is my tender-hearted, full of smiles, sweet boy. Blessed beyond measure doesn't even come close to how thankful I am for my family. This is a big month of celebration for us. August 14th will be our 8 year anniversary!! Also, August 27th will be sweet Jacob's 2nd birthday! How do I stop time again?

I haven't figured out how I want to go forward with this blog. I'm not sure if I want to keep up with family updates; which clearly, I am awesome at doing. Or if I want to use it as an outlet to encourage others. Or for "lessons learned" as those seem to happen to me every single day! Whatever the case, I'm excited to be back and looking forward to blogging on a much more regular basis!

Goodnight for now!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would be back one day! Can't wait to keep up with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you hav a way of always making me smile! It is good to be back! :) Thans for the sweet note!

    ReplyDelete