Tuesday, August 24, 2010

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks, 1 day!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 25ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Nope! Ok, just kidding..
Sleep: GOOD. I've been sleeping so well the past week. Thank the Lord!
Movement: He's still practicing his ninja skills. I'm so excited to check them out and see what he's learned! ;)
Best moment this week: Being able to be at WEEK 37!!!
Cravings: Sweet tea. Sweet tea. Sweet tea.
Belly Button: still out - or "not" if I'm having a contraction!
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I miss not being able to "easily" shave my legs. I miss not having as much energy although lately I have had some good bursts of energy! I capitalize on those moments :) Soon enough though, soon enough!
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER and meeting our little man!!
 
Let's just say I'm a little over-the-moon right now. It's exciting to know that sooner than later we'll be holding our little man and I will be WELL 'over-the-moon'!!! But for now, I'm just so excited and THANKFUL to be so far along!! I have my next dr's appointment tomorrow morning so we'll see! 
 
Oh and here's something comical for you... Last Wednesday when I told Matt and my family about already being 3cm dilated/etc.. see if you can find the common thread between their comments...and believe me, we ALL have laughed over these!! :)
Matt: "Really!? Does that mean he might come tonight? What about tomorrow? I have a huge meeting on Thursday at 10am so anytime after 11am would be great!"
Mom: "Wow! So he could come any day now! My conferences won't be over until Tuesday of next week so next Wednesday would be the best!"
Kirsten: "Of course he'd decide to come when school starts up again and not during the 3 weeks I have off! I don't have classes on Thursdays or Fridays so..."
Dad: "Next Thursday would be the best for me; plus you'll be at 37 weeks.. I let the staff have half a day on Friday's so we'd have the whole weekend!"

So being the "people-pleaser" that I have been known to be.. Please note the following (you know, because I have total control of what they're asking for...)
Matt's request: CHECK.
Mom's request: CHECK.
Kirsten's request: Pending...
Dad's request: Pending...
 
I'll keep you posted!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Erin you are so funny! Congrats on being 37 weeks, I cant wait to see pictures of the sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete