Thursday, August 12, 2010

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +23ish pounds maybe??

Maternity clothes? yeppers and not really planning on that changing overnight!
Sleep: On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say about a 5 or 6. Definetly could be worse and I'm so grateful it really isn't 'that bad'. Those darn bathroom breaks get the best of me!
Movement: Moving like a ninja!!
Best moment this week: Being able to say that I'm 35 weeks and 3 days along! I'm so thankful that the Lord is keeping our boy safe and sound. And not that this isn't a 'best moment' everyday, but spending my days with sweet Kathryn. She just amazes me daily and I'm so excited to see you as a big sister!
Cravings: Sweet tea. I'm soo tired of drinking water all the time! ;)
Belly Button: still out
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I miss not being able to "easily" shave my legs. I miss not having as much energy. Today I missed not being able to 'jump up' and run and grab the mail lady before she drove off!!
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER and meeting our little man!!

This has been another great week! I'm really excited and grateful to be so close to "36 weeks"!! A friend the other day said I was probably one of the few to be excited 'near the end of pregnancy'. We just have so much to be thankful for and are just praying that he camps out as long as need be! Although, Kathryn almost every other day now keeps asking me when we're going to see Baby Brother...or she'll say, "I want to see Baby Brother tomorrow..and we'll feed him, and change his diaper, and he'll sleep, and play with my blocks, and watch me dance, and..." And every time I tell her she's getting to be such a big girl, she always replys, "and Baby Brother is growing big too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment