Wednesday, August 18, 2010

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +24-25 pounds

Maternity clothes? you bet!
Sleep: Not too shabby - getting used to these 11pm/2am/4am/5:30am breaks..
Movement: He's getting strong! I think he's seeing how far out he can stretch his legs!
Best moment this week: The ladies from SS class gave me a 'Diapers and Wipes' shower!! It was perfect! We had lunch together, they had balloons and a cake and it was just so thoughtful. I was very touched by the girls and so thankful for such an awesome group of ladies.
Cravings: Sweet tea. Sweet tea. Sweet tea.
Belly Button: still out
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I miss not being able to "easily" shave my legs. I miss not having as much energy although lately I have had some good bursts of energy! I capitalize on those moments :)
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER and meeting our little man!!

I had my 36 week check up this morning. Turns out, I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced (hope that's not too much info for anyone!). WHOA. This is uncharted territory for me as by this point, Kathryn was already BORN. Hopefully we can make it to 37 weeks -- full term! I'm very excited though. I'm confident in Christ taking care of us and our little boy and we all know His timing is perfect. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding"... Prov. 3:5 has always been a favorite for a reason.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's getting so close! I know you probably don't feel this way but your pregnancy seems like it has just flown by! I know you guys are excited to meet baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!! :) We're so pumped!!! Mary - YES, it has FLOWN by for me too!

    ReplyDelete