Wednesday, August 4, 2010

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +21 pounds
Maternity clothes? yeppers and not really planning on that changing overnight!
Sleep: Not too bad - praise God! Still not a fan of the bathroom breaks but I'll live :) I did get up this morning around 4am for a bowl of cereal and good solid quiet time but other than that, sleep has been decent.
Movement: Moving around like a champ. He's strong!
Best moment this week: We had our 34 week check up yesterday and had an ultrasound - of course it was WONDERFUL getting to see our little man. He's approx. 5 pounds, 1 oz and in the 40th percentile. WooHoo!! He's measuring perfectly and fluids and all look great. Thank you Lord!!
Cravings: Food.
Belly Button: still out
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I miss not being able to "easily" shave my legs. I miss not having as much energy.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER and meeting our little man!!
 
It's been another great week! I'm so thankful he's doing so well measurement/size-wise. I'm just so excited for him to actually get here!! I told mom last week I thought I had mastered the art of "nesting". I don't think there's anything left on my list left to do - except continue to be thrilled and excited!! :) I actually have my hospital bag packed and kept thinking, "so this is what it feels like to pack a bag in advance!" We didn't really have that luxury with Kathryn. I don't think I'll ever forget the day she was born and seeing Matt run around the house throwing anything he saw into a bag! The thought makes me smile every time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment