Tuesday, May 11, 2010

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? yep, getting bigger by the minute so now a necessity
Sleep: Can't complain, thank God!
Movement: he's practicing being a ninja. pretty sure he's going to be awesome.
Best moment this week: a new lady who was watching Kathryn at church in nursery said to me when I picked Kathryn up, "you must be having a boy. Kathryn kept saying 'mama have a baby BOY." too cute!
Cravings: Seriously. Ok, so I am dying for hot boiled peanuts and in approximately 12 days when I get to GA, my craving will finally be satisfied. Other than that...fruit, honey wheat bagels with peanut butter and honey - YUMMY, ice cream, cheese.. Last night after dinner I ate some chips and guacamole, 2 girl scout cookies, and an orange. For real.
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Buying new bedding! Buying boy clothes! Arranging the rooms!


Today's a very special day. May 11, 2010. Exactly ten years ago today, I met Matt in the Chicago airport when I met up with the group of students from UNI to fly over to Poland for the summer study abroad program. I was "the girl from Georgia" and he was the hot guy with blue eyes wearing a baseball hat. Ten years later: four years of dating, an MBA, a move to NC, many vacations and travels, a beautiful wedding, an amazing daughter, a boy-on-the-way, five-years-and-counting of marriage, ups, downs, laughs, tears, many many memories and by the grace of God, we can celebrate this day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww sweet happy "I met you" day! haha ... hope you had a good Mother's Day and were spoiled by your hub and lil gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i remember when you came back to covenant and told me about the "guy" you met :o) wow that seems like yesterday and like a lifetime ago....funny how that happens.

    i. miss. you. hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete