Thursday, May 20, 2010

Singing...Umm Yeah.

So I've never claimed to have the gift of singing. One of my best friends and I joke about it because we've never been blessed with that bit of goodness and while I wish I could sing, I realize my inabilities and I've accepted that about myself. This morning while Kathryn and I were having breakfast, I started humming a song. I can't even remember what song it was but Kathryn goes, "no Mama. no singing." I looked at her and go, "Kathryn, no ma'am. That is not nice to say to someone. It's rude." So I started humming my song again and Kathryn goes, "no Mama. no singing please." Which cracked me up of course. 

And just so we're all clear in the blog world, Kathryn and I sing together all the time and have a blast with it. She doesn't know yet how bad I actually sing and I'm hoping to go under the radar with her for as long as possible. This morning I think she just wanted to have her cereal in peace and quiet. I'm okay with that. I sure love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment