Sunday, May 30, 2010

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks, 5 days (Sorry for the delay! I was in GA this week visting the fam so didn't log on to blog at all until I got home again.)
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds gained +
Maternity clothes? yep. p.s. i hate shopping for maternity clothes.
Sleep: Good sleep this week. I think because I was in GA and we all had so much fun during the days, I was wiped out by bedtime :)
Movement: he's a kicker in the afternoon..
Best moment this week: Kathryn asking about baby brother and I said he wasn't "here" yet and she goes, "he'll be here soon!" Also, Kathryn and I looked for some outfits together for baby brother - (she learned that "outfit" was the same as "clothes") we ended up not buying any but mom gave us three she had bought for him. They've been sitting on our couch since we've been home and every time Kathryn see them she says, "outfits for baby brother! need to wash them first" - Because I keep telling her they haven't been cleaned yet :)
Cravings: FINALLY got my hot boiled peanuts and they were delicious! I've also been wanting french toast. That is SO a prego thing for me because I could go without having that but maybe 1x or 2x a year otherwise!
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I'm adding beer back to the list because it's officially "summer" outside and we grill out all time time and eat out on our deck. I would be perfect for a cold one in the summertime evenings on the deck.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Buying new bedding! Buying boy clothes! Arranging the rooms! Deciding on a name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment