Wednesday, June 2, 2010

25 Weeks

I can't believe how fast time is going by. 10 weeks from this week is when Kathryn was born. That means TWO and a HALF months from now!! I am not expecting our little man to be as early as Kathryn but you can bet I plan on doing as much as possible to be 'ready' by that point - ha, and by 'ready' we all know that's not even possible! ;) Kathryn is literally over-the-moon with excitement about her little brother. She talks about him throughout the day and I have no doubt she's going to be an amazing big sister. I just can't get over how grown up she is now. She's a little 'big girl' now!!

How far along? 25 Weeks, 1 day (UNBELIEVABLE. Time is going by soo fast!!!)
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds gained + (who knows ...)
Maternity clothes? yep. and a very generous lady my mom works let me borrow a huge container of tons of cute maternity outfits and she just so happens to be my exact same size!!
Sleep: Good sleep once I actually "fall" asleep. Been taking a while to get to sleep.. :(
Movement: he's a kicker in the afternoon and early evening. I'm thinking he may be a night owl like his mama!
Best moment this week: Hands down, best moment was getting to spend a long weekend with my sweet family. Also, setting up Baby Brother's beautiful new crib!! And moving Kathryn into her new bed with her new bedding -- she LOVES it and has slept like a champ in it. Their rooms are finally coming along nicely now! :)
Cravings: Lets just say I accidently went through the candy aisle at Target and let with a box of Hot Tamales, Sugar Babies, and Sour Patch Kids... No shame.
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I just realized that apparently all I miss are food-related things... Actually, I also miss not being able to be as independent as I am not pregnant. I hate not being able to help Matt out moving things, lifting certain things, carrying things, etc...
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Buying new bedding! Buying boy clothes! Deciding on a name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment