Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kathryn's Visit to GA - Day 2

Yesterday was so eventful, I didn't even have time to type!! (Insert sarcasm right about...NOW.) Actually... I slept "in" until about 8am. Ate breakfast by my lonesome again and caught up on my bible reading. Showered (a long one of course) and straightened my hair and put make up on. Then I went to the movies -- in the theater -- in the middle of the day! After my movie I walked around a few shops in Birkdale. Then I took a nap. When Matt got home we went out to eat at a nice restaurant - fantastic time. We got to talk to Kathryn for about 10 minutes on the phone. She's having a blast so that was wonderful to hear. We sure do miss our girl! I talked to one of my friends earlier on the phone and jokingly told her I felt like such a loser without Kathryn around. I think with her being gone I realize how much of my identity is tied to her. It has been very nice for Matt and I to have some good quality time together like this. I know with the little one on the way, another few days like this will be a long time from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment