Saturday, June 19, 2010

27 Weeks

Time has been so busy lately. We just got a new laptop last weekend so I've been slack in my blogging and uploading pictures. For a few weeks we thought we'd lost a lot of pictures that were on our old laptop but thankfully, Matt was able to get most of them off. Kathryn and I were in GA for a few days visiting my family and celebrating Michael's birthday. We drove home on Tuesday and one of my bestest buds in the world, Brooke, flew in on Wednesday to visit for a few days. (That visit deserves a blog all by itself so more to come! :) I had a Dr's appointment on Friday and had a fantastic report. Baby Brother measured exactly where he should at this point and we have almost reached the Third Trimester and are now onto a two-week rotation for seeing my doctor. I just can't get over how quickly time is going by.

How far along? 27 Weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds gained + (officially)
Maternity clothes? what do you think with 17 extra pounds :) (the summer dresses and skirts though are the BEST!!)
Sleep: so-so. Still a little hard to fall asleep. Usually awake for at least an hour after going to bed before falling asleep.
Movement: he's a kicker in the afternoon and early evening. I'm thinking he may be a night owl like his mama! A little more active lately - he's getting stronger!
Best moment this week: Painting Baby Brother's room!! Brooke helped (A TON) and it looks fantastic! Pics to come soon -- when we get the furniture back in place :)
Cravings: I ate at Cracker Barrel for the first time this week in about 2 years. Couldn't eat the food fast enough. Of course chick-fil-a, sweet tea, and fruit are still high on my list of cravings!
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I just realized that apparently all I miss are food-related things... I miss sleeping on my stomach too.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Deciding on a name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment