Monday, June 14, 2010

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds gained + (who knows ...)
Maternity clothes? yep.
Sleep: so-so. Hard to fall asleep and getting up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks don't help!
Movement: he's a kicker in the afternoon and early evening. I'm thinking he may be a night owl like his mama! Yep, still active in the afternoon time..
Best moment this week: Getting 'Baby Brother's' new bedding set up! We're going with a monkey theme for his room. Also, Kathryn and I finally picked out some new clothes for him this week. She kept saying, "so cute!!" about the outfits. She notices everything these days, especially if it has to do with Baby Brother.
Cravings: Anything sweet. Hello prego Erin! (Matt's loving this new found sweet tooth of mine.)
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I just realized that apparently all I miss are food-related things... I miss sleeping on my stomach too.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Deciding on a name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment