Wednesday, June 23, 2010

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +17ish pounds
Maternity clothes? yep and loving regular sized tank tops since it's the hottest summer EVER :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping great this week! I think Brooke's visit and my mom being in town has worn me out so I've gotten great sleep!
Movement: Definitely getting stronger and moving a good bit more. I LOVE IT!
Best moment this week: Getting a few more "boy" items with mom this week and seeing Kathryn go through all his new little clothes. Also knocking a few more items off my 'to-do list before Baby Brother arrives'
Cravings: French toast again this week. Of course chick-fil-a, sweet tea, and fruit (lots of fruit) are still high on my list of cravings!
Belly Button: it's out! (hmm.. lets just plan on this section not changing for about 4 more months!)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I just realized that apparently all I miss are food-related things... I miss sleeping on my stomach too. I miss being able to do a lot more things without getting tired so easily.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Deciding on a name!!!!

So I got my results back Monday from my blood work last week. Passed the glucose test but was discouraged to find out I am still very low on iron even though I've been taking the iron supplements and have already been trying to be more cognizant of making sure I was eating enough iron rich foods. I was anemic with Kathryn also so I was trying to be more proactive this prenancy. That at least explains part of why I've been so tired lately (in addition to raising the coolest two year old)! Next step is to pack my diet even MORE with all the rich iron-foods out there. My numbers weren't horrible just still below the range of what they were hoping for. God is good though and I'm thankful for such a smooth pregnancy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment