Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18ish pounds
Maternity clothes? yep and loving regular sized tank tops since it's the hottest summer EVER :)
Sleep: H-A-R-D. I feel like I have to do a 30pt turn to get from one side to the other. Add bathroom breaks in the middle of the night and that about covers it.
Movement: Somehow I think our boy is secretly drinking Mtn Dew throughout the day. I haven't figured out how he's getting access to any but he has been kicking up a storm lately!
Best moment this week: Sharing some good ol' quality time with Matt for a few days and narrowing down our name ideas!!
Cravings: Lets just say that I'm making 'anything' with iron in it a "craving". Also lots of milk, fruit and breads/crackers/cereals have been high on my list.
Belly Button: it's in! (haha, just kidding. wanted to type something new in this section for once..)
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section either. I really miss deli sandwiches. I wish I could do more things for myself these days too. Independence and stubbornness are ingrained in my soul I think.
Milestone: First week into the third-trimester!! We're in the homestretch now!
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Deciding on a name - Officially.(!!!!) Meeting our little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment