Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds gained (+/-) (I'm pretty sure I gained atleast a pound yesterday with all I ate!!!)
Maternity clothes? Bought some really cute maternity shorts and two great "regular" skirts!
Sleep: Can't complain, just miss sleeping on my belly!!
Best moment this week: FINDING OUT WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!
Cravings: I purchased my second cantaloupe ever and sliced it up this past week to satisfy a craving. Sweets. Lots of sweets too.
Gender: Boy oh BOY! Kathryn was right! All this time when I've been asking her if I'm having a baby boy or a baby girl, I thought she was saying "Baby guuurrllll". I think about 40% of the time, she was saying that but about two weeks ago, I realized the other 60% of the time she was actually saying, "Baby Koooollle" (Baby Kole is my friends baby who Kathryn loves) which sounded to me like "Baby Girl" with a southern drawl to it. She's been saying all week the word "boy" when I've asked her and that's crystal clear to understand! How cool!!
Belly Button: it's out!
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now.
What I am looking forward to: Buying some new bedding for our little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment