Sunday, April 25, 2010

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds gained (+/-) probably a little more..I hungry A LOT these days
Maternity clothes? some but man is it hard to find maternity pants that look decent on me!
Sleep: Not too bad, just miss sleeping on my belly!!
Movement: He is a kicking machine. He's been moving around like crazy. He especially loved hearing Beth Moore's telecast yesterday. I think he secretly wanted to meet her...
Best moment this week: Realizing that Matt and our little man can go fishing together and Kathryn and I can have girl nights together!
Cravings: You will not believe this. I actually wanted Chinese food today and I don't think I've eaten it in over a year! Matt was thrilled. Also I've been craving nuts and dried fruit..
Belly Button: it's out!
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. And turkey sandwiches (COLD). Yum. That sounds so good right now. I am not changing this section. It is all still true and will probably be listed weekly until our little man is born. Maybe I would add having a cold beer every once in a while too.
What I am looking forward to: Kathryn being the coolest big sister EVER. Buying new bedding! Buying boy clothes! Figuring out everyone's sleeping arrangements and organizing the guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment