Wednesday, April 7, 2010

17 Weeks

I'm sorry this is a day late! Yesterday was a busy day and I didn't log on to the blog at all. I can't believe we're already at 17 weeks!!! Time is going by just so fast!

How far along? 17 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds gained (+/-)
Maternity clothes? In need of purchasing some maternity shorts. My belly band is one of the world's greatest inventions so I can still wear my regular shorts with it but I don't have as many shorts as I remember from last summer! Skirts with elastic waists are another fav - especially with our weather lately!
Sleep: Has been a lot better! Feeling great!!
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move around :)
Cravings: I purchased my first cantaloupe and sliced it up this past week to satisfy a craving. I also bought some $5 pickles in a jar from our produce man that just looked way too tempting. Who does that? And yes of course, I made a stop at Arby's for a Jr. Roast Beef sandwich...
Gender: wow, I'm at a total standstill. 50/50. I'll say boy this week because that's what Kathryn said she thought it was for the FIRST time this week!
Belly Button: it's out!
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure. Don't plan on that changing. Also, not being able to move things that are heavy. We're having our carpets cleaned and I couldn't help Matt move any furniture and I can't take the trash can up to the road on Trash Day. Now that I type this I am seeing how most anyone else would be like, "seriously, this girl is sad she can't take the trash out...what a freak" but I know it's something that helps Matt and I wish I could help contribute!!
What I am looking forward to: By this time next week we'll know if Kathryn's going to have a baby brother or a baby sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment