Tuesday, March 30, 2010

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: possibly 3 pounds gained (+/-)
Maternity clothes? I received some BEAUTIFUL tops from my mother-in-law that I just love so I've been wearing those. Along with my awesome Belly-band. Still haven't worn any pants although I am wearing my "lounge" pants a lot more often around the house...(elastic waist)..
Sleep: Has been decent this past week. I feel refreshed.
Best moment this week: definitely feeling slight movements!!
Cravings: oh where should I even start? Ok, so I haven't had Arby's in at least 5 years and I've had their Jr. Roast Beef sandwich probably 5 different times in the past few weeks. I also can't get enough of the big fat burritos from Moe's or Qdoba. One day last week Matt brought home Moe's and I had the huge burrito stuffed with everything in it and Matt pulled out his order which looked like a little weiner dog wrap compared to mine. Very funny.
Gender: this week leaning towards a girl since this pregnancy has been a lot like carrying Kathryn
Belly Button: it's out!
What I miss: sweet tea daily - go figure.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex!! and my dr's appointment this Thursday.We should find the sex out during the week of April 12th...

No comments:

Post a Comment