Sunday, March 28, 2010

Climbing out of cribs continued...

I said awhile ago I was baffled by people who were able to update their blog daily. Well, I'm on a hot streak as this is my THIRD post in three days. I'm feeling wild and out of control! Ha. Hope you're wearing your seat belt.

I wanted to update you on the 'climbing out of cribs' saga we've been dealing with. I say that like it's been an issue for months but it's actually just been a few nights. Interrupting my sleep equates to a few months in my book but at least you know the truth. Last night was basically a repeat of my previous post, however Kathryn slept in her "big girl bed" for the first time!! In a way, it's a major victory but truth be told, I think a dose of it was because she was just flat out tired and didn't have the energy or strength to climb back into her crib. She didn't actually fall asleep until almost 11pm -- and she was put to bed around 7:30pm. At one point when I went to check on her, this is what she had created:
Yes, there is a wipe in front of each doll and they each have their own diaper. And yes, she is wearing her Easter shoes. No worries on your end. I know you're dying to know how everything turns out so I will keep you posted.

On to another subject matter, I now have a new thing to add to Erin's Things of Hate in this world. To refresh your memory, this is fairly short to start with:
  1. The Post Office
  2. "Answering Services" at Dr's offices
  3. The Post Office
  4. Changing sheets on cribs OR toddler beds* (*This is the new one)
That's all I have for today. Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment