Friday, March 26, 2010

29 Years

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! Yesterday was wonderful. Kathryn and I had yummy muffins for breakfast together. Matt got me an AWESOME camera!! I'm so excited to learn how to use it properly :) I also got some BEAUTIFUL tops from Matt's parents that I just love and several sweet cards from friends. After breakfast, we packed a picnic and met my dear friend Melissa and her daughter Payton at the coolest park EVER and let the girls play and run around and enjoy our little picnic together. Afterwards, while Kathryn was napping, I made an oreo and fudge ice cream cake! How can you go wrong with any of those ingredients?? It was delicious!! Matt picked us up dinner - my current favorite craving of the week! And the evening was wrapped up with a few girls from my small group coming over for some excellent discussion, fellowship and chowing down on the best Oreo and Fudge Ice Cream Cake ever! Could a girl ask for more!? Here are a few cute pictures of the girls at the park earlier today:

2 comments: