Tuesday, March 23, 2010

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: possibly 2 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? still refusing to wear them but I now have to wear my new handy-dandy belly band which I LOVE. what a great invention!!
Sleep: HARD to fall asleep. Not a fan of only being able to sleep on my side
Best moment this week: feeling very, very, very slight flutterings! bragging to Matt about how awesome my belly band is and he said he wanted one for himself! also, my belly "popped" this week so it is so exciting having a little pooch now!
Cravings: smoothies, sweet tea (that will probably never change), mexican!
Gender: absolutely no idea
Belly Button: it's out!
What I miss: sweet tea daily, sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex
Weekly Wisdom: Purchase multiple belly bands in different colors to go with more clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment