Tuesday, March 16, 2010

14 Weeks

My friend Mary started this with her second pregnancy and I thought it was such a fun way to track the progress of the pregnancy! This should hopefully keep me a bit more accountable to at least posting weekly. Although, I am really trying to get into a routine of posting more regularly. I actually could easily type a few Kathryn stories daily if I took the time to. Ok, ok, I convinced myself. Here's one from today:
Mama: (I sneezed)
Kathryn: Bless shu Mama, Bless shu (she thinks you're supposed to say Bless You twice)
Mama: Thank you Kathryn!
Kathryn: Mama coughed
Mama: No, mama sneezed.
Kathryn: Oh mama sneezed.
Mama: Yep. Kathryn, you're such a smart girl!
Kathryn: Thank you Mama! (all proud like)

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: probably the same (+/- 1 pound)
Maternity clothes? nope, still working my favorite jeans for as long as possible
Sleep: HARD to fall asleep. Not a fan of sleeping on my side
Best moment this week: Asking Kathryn if we're having a baby boy or baby girl. Her proud response, "a giiirrl"
Cravings: fruit, sweet tea!!
Gender: absolutely no idea. very very slight feeling of being a boy
Belly Button: still in and normal
What I miss: sweet tea daily
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex
Weekly Wisdom: Lord if I had any... Stayed tuned in for next week ;)
Milestones: made it through 1st trimester with no morning sickness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment