Monday, April 6, 2009

No Thanks to Sweetness...

Aside from this being one of the cutest videos you'll ever see in your life...it's also proof that our daughter does in fact, NOT like sweets! Oh how this makes me proud because she's just like her mama in this area! Don't get me wrong, I definitely can enjoy yummy cakes or brownies but I was not born with the "sweet tooth". Now my husband and my family on the other hand, are the type that if there is anything sweet in the house, WWIII will take place and if you're still standing after the fight, you'll usually only have about 24 hours (or less) before the next battle. Looks like Kathryn will be Switzerland with me...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ERIN! that is too sweet and I love her little voice!!!! what a cute video! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm glad you liked it :) I keep telling people she doesn't like sweets and they don't believe me. Now I finally have proof!!

    ReplyDelete