Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update to "My Mother"

You're going to get a kick out of this post... Last night I logged on and saw that someone else voted on my poll where I'm asking if you think it's okay to give a child their first hair cut without asking their mother first... Read the blog titled "My Mother" for the story. When I logged on to the poll, someone had actually voted "Yes, I can do what I want" - which clearly is the wrong answer. Today I was emailing a friend and telling her about the blog and I told her...and I quote... "some retard voted "YES". Surely that must have been my mom. At least, that's what I hope! There better not be any other crazy's out there!!" Nope, turns out it was my father-in-law!!! Seriously.

Note to self: Throw out master "Do Not" list and begin working immediately on a "Grandparent Manual" for all future visits. Include the following: 1. Coaching on answering questions correctly. 2. Teaching children to not call people retards and crazy when they could be your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment