Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Festivities...

I had a great birthday last week. For some reason I kept thinking I was going to be 29 but when it came down to my actual "birth day" I realized I was really turning 28. I did the math and now I have TWO more years to plan for my 30th!!

Kathryn and I met my friend Leslyn for a play date with her two children, Titus and Eden. Eden is still a little baby but Titus and Kathryn had a ball together. They were so sweet together. In the afternoon, we baked my favorite birthday cake, chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. That evening my sweet husband went to the Fresh Market and got some yummy Salmon (my favorite) and cooked a delicious meal for us. He also gave me a new camera and the movie Twilight... Which if you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of the books. And if you know my husband, Matt, you know he must really love me to have walked through Target carrying around a movie about vampires!

Here are a few pictures from my new camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment