Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fresh Air

I needed to take a quick break from the busyness of life so I'm checking out of the real world and visiting the blog world for a moment to give my brain a rest. Our Project CARE: Mission Possible event is this Saturday so this has been a CRAZY week so far trying to get the many last details in place. We now have over 400 people signed up for various projects and more numbers are still trickling in. I really can't wait to see how Saturday goes!!

This is random but I'm pretty certain that I have a fetish with notebooks. The other night I ask Matt to hand me my notebook and he goes, "which one?" I said the one on the counter and he goes, "there's two up there." So I started to take a look around the room and apparently, this is what my world has come to:
1 notebook for Project CARE: Mission Possible
1 notebook for Meals/Menu for the week
1 notebook as my planner
1 notebook just because it was cute when I saw it at Target
1 notebook for "Random" stuff
Oh, and no joke, today I walked through the office section at Target again and wanted to get ANOTHER notebook to try to start a prayer journal. You'll be happy to hear I didn't buy anything because the voice in my head said YOU HAVE TOO MANY TO BEGIN WITH.

I do think it'd be cool to start a prayer journal though. Just not really sure how to go about it. I'll have to find someone who uses one and see how they have it set up.

My INBOX is overflowing with all your requests and responses for me to write more blog posts and how my writings have impacted your life... So to all of my fans: I'm sorry for not responding directly to your emails but more posts are coming!

Kidding. (About the Inbox overflowing, and getting so many requests and responses and having fans and impacting your life with my goofiness). Everything else was for real.

In honor of my sister doing such a fantastic job in her nursing program at Mercer, the list below are all the parts of the body that Kathryn can name/point to:
nose
hair
head
chin
ears
eyes
teeth -- she chomps down and says teeeeef
belly - she also knows when we refer to her 'budda belly'
knees
elbow - yesterday we were working on that. I can't even type what she was trying to call it....she was kind of close so that's why it's on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment